Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm Back....

eye candy of the week...

U there ?? I hope so cause that means u made it back to visit ..So far all is well, new week means new things for lav...so far i have lost 2lbs yeahhh...i will post once a week on weight loss progress..havent actually started working out yet (yikes) but i have been watching what i have been eating and drinking tons of h2o..will actually start my workout this week..normally the Lil Guy & myself will go out a few times a week to eat so far i have been eating at home yeahhhhh...this is huge for us ..now for the finance , nothing major there but saving money because eating at home helps . I hope everything is good on your end , remember if you have tips do share..I am really trying to make this my "Best life ever" thanks Oprah...