Thursday, January 22, 2009

confessions of a.......fed up "baby mama"

I wasn't sure if i was going to post this or not , because I'm trying to be on some real positive ish for 2009...so I'm a single Mom, not one who cries or complains about it.. maybe because i was raised in a single parent household, and life was good ...in other ways i am not bitter, or atleast i thought i wasn't lol... i get no child support whatsoever !!! none, zip, zero stingy with dinero !! every blue moon he will deposit $100 in my checking acct well he did two times in 2008, and $300 for Christmas '08..My mom says this is an insult and she wouldn't accept it , but i do and i spend every dime on my son..so this year with the economy and all i have asked this man to please send $$ every month anything he could he said yes ...i have text him a total of seven times this year ouch , but he has done nothing ..its cool i wont ask anymore i will continue to take care of our son as i have been ..but here's the kicker , i get a text message from him and he is telling me to look at this video on youtube...i look at the video and imagine the shock & horror when all i see is him surrounded by stacks of money, gold , bling on his pinkies and on his neck , clothes , shoes, cars ..white women err' where...Life is good for him !! I'm not asking for anything else !! finally I'm a "fed up baby mama"

No comments: