Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Untitled ...

I haven't been truthfully honest i have been seeing someone, I've had my eye on him for quite sometime. He finally was attainable , so i snatched him up. He's great, err'thing i hoped for and some..Yes we've been intimate, and he's bigger than the last one in my bedroom, some have had bigger , but he's just right for me..Sunday we (rocked out to Bret Michael's bus tour)in the morning then that night he shows me his (big Love) Monday it was all about the (love of Ray J)
Tuesday night he (nip& tucked) me in , then we discussed all (the biggest losers) I've had & how i was no longer a member of (the bad girls club)..Wednesday we rest , Thursday we role play and he is McSteamy from( Grey's anatomy), and Friday night is our date night which we call (dateline)..hes the best puts me to sleep and shows me a little love in the morning if i have time.. Yes i did it broke down and got my 40 in flat screen !! I'm movin on up , finally got a piece of the pie lol

1 comment:

The Real Mochahontas said...

And he stays right where he needs to be - the bedroom. Congrats!