Wednesday, February 11, 2009

to date or not to date ??

Ok folks is starting to wonder , why Lav cant get a man ?? whats the problem ..what problem ?? being single ,whats wrong with that ?? they say 3 years is kind of long , my response is I've always had a boyfriend or husband and now i kind of enjoy being single , at least for now ..Dating can be exhausting..the hooking up,first date jitters,texts ,calls, introducing to family & friends , googling him seeing if he is on Meagan's law, criminal past, wondering if he can wait or will he be in a rush to uknowwhat!! and if we do , will he even know how.. will the kids like him, can he cook , does he have a crazed ex that will stalk him or better yet me ?? Is he a cheater like my exes ?? Is he on the down low ?? hmmmm all this and even more. So do i really want to date ??

I haven't really decided yet. However there are times when i do get lonely.I do eventually want to find love again. just not yet. I sometimes think maybe i should date a married man that way we wouldn't see each other alot and our encounters would be exciting and not real intense, but I cant lie to myself i am not built for that either. As much i would like to i just cant separate love and sex. they do go hand in hand. So my answer to date or not to, I think I will but will gradually jump back in ..wish me luck
Until then, Lavish

2 comments:

The Real Mochahontas said...

girl, do YOU! Who cares what anybody else thinks.

Marry Us! said...

I vote for DATE! Not a RELATIONSHIP! but DATE!