Thursday, March 5, 2009

up in arms ??

Beauty ,grace and class is how i would best describe the newly released White House portrait of First Lady Michelle Obama. She is stunning . Yet, the media and people in my circle are up in arms over her choice to wear sleeveless dresses in winter and on her portraits..I would have never thought about "the arms" until the news and friends are bothered by her choice..my only defense of the First lady is maybe she is proud of her toned arms and feels it is a better look on her, just as i would want to show off my favorite body parts ..we gotta work with are best right?? my opinion only whats yours ??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate her arms !!

Anonymous said...

i love her arms, they are long and sleek and you can tell she works hard to keep fit. so im not hating. who cares if its winter, she has been dressing for spring lately and nothing wrong with that and years from now no one is going to know she took her whitehouse pic in winter...who cares? all that matters is that she is up in the whitehouse, stop hating people. bebe

Marry Us! said...

I do not consider myself a hater! I love Michelle O! The issue I have is....At each event I get excited to see her...and when she comes out with another sleeveless outfit...with the same 'ole cut....I get frustrated! I want to see more! Not more of the same! I love her official pic...I think she looks fabulous!